Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Me...blogging?

As most of you know, as of January 1, 2009 I have decided to change my 'industry-business' name to Joe Martin within the 'world of events.'  You may be thinking--Joe would do that...he's so 'hollywood.'  But in fact--it actually means more than you think.  It's actually my middle name, as well as my Dad's middle name, so it means a lot to me.  

Also--as most of you know, I'm very much into what I do--events.  But if you know me closely, I hope to one day even expand that to even more business endeavors--with the Joe Martin name.  I'm hoping that I can utilize this blog as just the beginning of growing my career.  I've created this for colleagues, clients, family, and friends to stay connected to on my most current work with the event world, to keep clients up to date on what is the latest in events, and to connect, inspire, and brainstorm with fellow event professionals in all different areas.  

I hope that you enjoy! Give me some time to get it going---I'm excited for this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment