Monday, March 2, 2009

The Fabulous team that is BDI Events.

I just realized that those that might be reading this may or may not know exactly who I currently work for and what we do! 

Currently, I am working for BDI Events, local to Los Angeles but serving the world. :) We are a small, tight-knit, dynamic team that specializes in nonprofit fundraising events, corporate galas, conferences, and social/entertainment events.  BDI has been around for a few years now, but Amy, Bob, & Melanie have all been working together for a very long time.  I feel very lucky to have joined this team!  I think that each one of them brings something completely different to the table that just works...and now I bring an additional dynamic to the team that creates us to be even more of a powerhouse of event professionals! 

We are able to successfully plan & implement events with small and large budgets that are not only seen as a success from an attendee standpoint, but also from an organization/business standpoint as well.  I think that we are also very relational with our clients.  When you work with BDI, we hope that you feel as though you are our only client.  BDI has worked with very small companies, to major fortune 500 companies.  

We are located on Barham Blvd, in Los Angeles (in between Warner Brothers & Universal Studios).  So if you ever hear of anyone looking for event producers/designers--hopefully you give me a call at BDI. :)  

Check us out at www.bdi-events.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment