Thursday, July 23, 2009

And the details come together--to make a memorable day. The Woolman Wedding.

I've always known that Erin is a pretty detailed person--but until I started consulting with her about the wedding of Jake & her, thats when I really learned how detailed she really is.

However--her attention to detail throughout the entire planning process truly paid off.  The wedding day could not have gone any smoother (and easier) than it did.  The weather w
as spectacular, the vendors were on time and everything really just seemed to go as planned.  

I was especially impressed with the photographers for the wedding (some of her photos are below), Meg Perotti (http://megperotti.com/blog/?p=1977) & Heather Kincaid (www.heatherkincaid.com). I knew while they were there that these pictures were going to be good.  So thank you to the both of YOU for truly capturing this day.  I hope I can work with them again on another event!

It was quite the honor to be a part of this day for two of my closest friends.  I hope you enjoy just a sampling of what the day was like.

Running through the vineyards...


















1926 Antique Car for the Bride & her Dad to arrive in...






















 











One of the tables in the reception is shown above. Simple. Clean. Elegant. And as Erin would like to say "Semi-Homemade"


The shot above really showcases all of the little details that came together in the patterns, the flowers, the tables, the name cards, the menus, and the programs. 

The is a perfect picture below that really captured the 'stillness' of the evening outside.  This is a shot of where the cocktail reception was--just outside the Barrel Room.  It was also a full moon that night...




No comments:

Post a Comment