Saturday, November 13, 2010

2010: A Year of Growth

It's been quite a long time since I've posted some updates of events that I've been doing.  We've had quite a busy year at BDI (and very thankful for it).  I feel as though I've really grown into my position this year as Conference Director.  I've also had a chance to get a little creative and utilize my design eye to create some great concepts for my clients.  It's been a year of growth for my personally & professionally, as well as the company.  Overall, it's been a fabulous year, and now we are already gearing up for what is to come in 2011. 

I also have to give a shout-out to a vendor that I've built a great relationship this past year-- Rollins AV, based out of Denver, CO.  They guys there are great.  They are very professional, and have a very similar work ethic and standards to myself which is why I think we make a great team.  I'm hoping I can partner with them on more events to come! It's always nice to find those suppliers who are on the same page as you. 

Check out two events I got to do some design work on! 

Leadership Conference: Denver, CO



Annual Summer Conference: Chicago, IL


I also had the opportunity to work at one of our fundraising events on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange this past October.  This was quite the experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment